Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Brief Stop at the Airport

 After catching the ships, I decided to make a brief stop at the airport.  I wasn't sure what I would catch but I figured catching a couple planes would be cool.

An Embrear 175 belonging to American Eagle coming in from Philadelphia.  Unfortunately, I was shooting towards the sun and I had to use a different metering.
I like this Spirit livery but it seems to be a dying breed.  This A320 was arriving from LaGuardia.
A CRJ-900 coming in from O'Hare.
The more common Spirit livery.  This A321 was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
One of the planes I was hoping to catch.
The A350 which I call the Trash Panda.
This one was arriving from Incheon in South Korea.
An American Airlines 737 coming in from Dallas-Fort Worth.
Another plane that I was waiting for.
Mainly because the 757 is my favorite.
This particular one was arriving from Atlanta.


No comments: