Friday, July 2, 2021

Friday Night Flights

 I decided to catch a few planes tonight.  There were a couple I was interested in catching plus the clouds looked pretty cool.

First up was a CRJ-900 coming in from Appleton.
It was followed by an A321 from Denver.
I think it ended up being a 717 night.  This was the first I saw.
It was coming in from Indianapolis.
An Embrear 175 coming in from Louisville.
A CRJ-900 coming in from O'Hare.
A 737 coming in from Porland, Oregon.
An A220 coming in from San Antonio.
Another shot because I like these.
A CRJ-200 coming in from Central Wisconsin.
One of the planes I was looking for.
This was a 757-300.
It was coming in from Seattle.
Another 717.
It was coming in from Traverse City.
A CRJ but I guess I didn't write it down.
I saw this guy flying over.  It is a Cargolux 747 from O'Hare and it was heading to Luxembourg.
The other plane that I was waiting for.
This time a 757-200.
It flies over the trees.
And it was coming in from San Francisco.
Not normally a fan of stern shots but I like this one.
A CRJ-200 coming in from Green Bay.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Cincinnati.
As I said, it was 717 night.
This one was coming in from Milwaukee.
An Embrear 175 belonging to American Airlines coming from O'Hare.
And the fourth 717.
This one was coming in from St. Louis.


No comments: