Monday, March 28, 2011

Nichols Arboretum in March

It was a fairly sunny evening, so I decided to head over to the Arboretum since I haven't done my March pictures yet. The sun being out is a little deceiving as it was pretty cold out but that's okay, I guess.

The Huron River heading east.

Looking back towards the hospital. I kind of like the shading on this one.

Amazingly, there was still some ice on the ground. I kind of liked the effect of this one.

I also liked this one.

Looking across the river.

I kind of liked the shot of the geese.

The stand of pine trees. I was going to take a picture looking up but I got distracted and you will see how in one of the next posts.

Not sure what kind of tree this is.

I kind of like this shot with the different shades of blue in it. This is probably one of my favorite parts of the Arb as it is almost like a prairie.

Another one of those trees.

Looking back towards the hospital again. I think I like this shot a little better as the shadows are more pronounce.

I kind of like this one too. Looks abstract.

I liked the contrast of the lighted area and the dark area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for this site.
I'm French and love Ann Arbor, which I know better than any foreigner in the world!
I lived there in 2000-2005.

Best.