Friday, March 18, 2011

West Engineering Building - Revisited

This was one of the buildings I visited when I last did my Albert Kahn tour of Michigan's campus. Sadly, it was getting dark at the time I did it, so I wasn't terribly happy with my pictures. With Daylight Savings, I had plenty of light this time, so I took some more pictures.

This is probably one of my favorite shots of the building, the towers in roughly the rule of thirds spot. The light hitting the spires just right. People coming through the arch.



I really like this shot, the deep blue sky setting up the background, the green of the copper shining in the light just right.

The Denison Arch.

Looking up at the building, as you can see the ivy is starting to grow. By summer time this whole wall will be covered.

No comments: