Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Some Pictures from Around Clare

After getting some pictures of the River, I headed back by way of Clare.
 We were trying to look for wheat sheaves but I think it is still too early for that.  There is some nice scenery around Clare though.  I kind of liked the looks of this barn.
 I was hoping to get more clouds in this picture but they weren't cooperating with me.  The lighting was just about right though.  I kind of like the look of a lonely barn on a hill.
 This was more of what I was looking for.
 A little further down the road was an Amish farm.
 I really like this scene especially with the clouds behind it.
 A closeup of the other barns.
 A couple of horses.  Unfortunately, the horse was not cooperating with me getting a picture of just him.
And he starts to walk away.

No comments: