Thursday, July 9, 2020

Watching Planes Keeps Me Sane

So last Tuesday I decided to go planewatching.  I saw that I could catch a couple of 757s and a 767.  I thought that perhaps I would catch a DC-10/MD-11 but that ended up getting delayed.  Anyway....
 A CRJ-200 coming in from Birmingham.
 Unfortunately, when they were landing on this runway, I was kind of shooting into the sun.
 This 767 was coming in from Memphis.
 I kind of like the clouds behind it.
 A 737 arriving from Seattle.
 An A321 coming in from Salt Lake City.
 Another angle of that.
 There seem to be more CRJs than usual.  This one was arriving from Lehigh, Pennsylvania.
 It was followed by one from Lansing.  Fun fact about this flight, it spent almost as much time on the ground taxiing as it did in the air.
 And a plane from Kalamazoo.  Same story for this one.
 An A321 coming in from Atlanta.
 And one from Las Vegas.
 I was kind of happy to see this plane.  With flights from Europe down, I haven't been seeing as many heavies.
 this one was coming in from Amsterdam.
 And this CRJ was coming in from Bay City.
 A Frontier airplane with an oppossum on the tail.
 An A319.
 One of the other planes I was looking for.
 This 757 belonging to UPS was coming in from Louisville.
 Another CRJ, this one coming in from Harrisburg, PA.
 And the other 757.
 this one was coming in from Indianapolis.
 I'm glad that these 757s are flying cargo.
 Because it is still my favorite plane.
And I leave you with one more shot.

No comments: