Friday, July 10, 2020

Some Fourth of July Planespotting

After catching my ship, I decided to stop at the airport.
 First up was an A319 belonging to Spirit Airlines that was arriving from Las Vegas.
 This is one of the planes that I was looking for.  It was one of the first A350s that I've seen since the beginning of the pandemic.
 Delta has been flying them but I didn't make an effort to go out and catch them.  I think they have been using them to bring in cargo.
 This particular one was arriving from Paris.
 One more shot of it.
 A Delta A321 arriving from Fort Lauderdale.
 A Cessna Citation.
 I'm not sure where it was coming from.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Norfolk.
 And I saw this one on FlightRadar.
I figured it would be appropriate to catch an American Airlines plane on the Fourth.  Especially since it is almost a flying American flag.

No comments: