Monday, July 20, 2020

Catching the Kaye E. Barker

So this is my last post for 7/6/20.  I am slowly making my way through my backlog.
 The next ship that I caught was the Kaye E. Barker.
 I think she was heading down to the Rouge River.
 I think she had a load of taconite.
 I would have to say that she is one of the more beautiful looking ships on the Lakes.  And because of her runs, I see her fairly often because she one of the ships that heads up the Rouge River fairly often.
She was heading to the Rouge River and I would have liked to catch her going up the Rouge but I didn't have the time.
 It was nice to see her here though.
 She passes Windsor.
 She is approached by the Westcott.
 the Westcott hooks up with her.
 She passes the Ambassador Bridge.
 Another shot.
 She almost passes the Bridge.
From this point, it is about an hour to her destination at the Rouge Steel Mill.

No comments: