Tuesday, July 14, 2020

And the Algoma Buffalo

I was about to head home and then I saw that there was one more ship coming up.
 the Algoma Buffalo was coming up from somewhere but I'm pretty sure that she was heading up to Goderich.
 It was nice to see her as she is busy but I don't usually get to catch her.
 I remember when Algoma bought her from American Steamship.
 I'm glad she kept Buffalo in her name although I'm kind of surprised.
 Based on what I've see, it seems like she was a good addition to the Algoma fleet.
 They've kept her pretty busy.
 It also looks like they've repainted her and she looks pretty nice.
 Not that she didn't look nice with American Steamship but it seemed like she was gonna be in layup forever.
 An almost beam shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 A shot of her plimsoll lines.
 She starts to leave the channel.
 Almost framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 As she gets closer, it almost looks like she's not going to clear.
But obviously that's not the case as she continues on to Lake Huron.

No comments: