Friday, July 24, 2020

Just Some Random Planewatching

This is still from a couple of weeks ago, so my flight information may be a little spotty (and probably made up :) ).  It was from one of the days I didn't feel like going boatwatching but I had to get a picture of something and the airport is close enough.
 I'm pretty sure that this 737 was coming in from Seattle.
 An A321 arriving from Orlando.
 I think this A321 was coming in from Las Vegas.
 Another angle of it.
 Based on the time slot, this A350 was arriving from Amsterdam.  I put this picture in because of the beacon shot.
 I posted this picture for the same reason.
 And I will have to admit that the A350 is growing on me.  I still wish Delta would have taken the 787 but I can understand why they didn't.
 One more because of the trees.
 This is the plane that I was looking for.
 It is a Fed Ex 757 coming in from Memphis.
 Another angle of it, with a little bit of cloud.
 My favorite angle of that plane.
 A CRJ-200 coming in from somewhere.
 I think that this A220 was coming in from Dallas.
 Or it could be Austin or New York.
At any rate, I love the looks of this plane.

No comments: