Monday, August 10, 2020

Catching the Iver Bright

 The first ship I caught was the Iver Bright.

She is owned by Iver Ships and is registered in the Netherlands.
She was built in 2012.
She mostly carries asphalt.  Even though she is a salty, she spends a considerable amount of her time on the Great Lakes.
In this particular instance, she was going to Detroit to deliver asphalt.
She makes the turn towards the channel.
Giving me a rather clean view.
She is approached by the Huron Maid.
This is my first ship shot from a drone.  I was just getting used to it and I didn't send it up as high as I could have.
As time goes by, these shots will get better.
A shot of the side.
Since my normal view doesn't permit me to see the deck, I thought this was pretty cool.
 I switched back to my normal camera.

No comments: