Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Mein Gott

 I saw that the Alpena was docked in Detroit, I figured it would be a good opportunity to play with my drone.  I thought I was going to be sleeping a little longer Sunday morning but I saw that there was a nice level of activity so I got out of bed to get some pictures.

First up was the Edwin H. Gott but she was passing Belle Isle as I arrived there.   I had to hurry up and get my drown out to get some shots.  Unfortunately, it was giving me some issues.  But I was able to get some pictures.
Unfortunately, I was kind of shooting into the sun, so some of the pictures look washed out.
I didn't get much altitude on these shots but I do like this picture.
And she starts to pass by.
 According to AIS, she was on her way to Two Harbors, Minnesota.  Presumably, she would pick up taconite while there.  She was heading from Conneaut, Ohio.

No comments: