Monday, August 24, 2020

Detroit from the Air - Again

 While there was quite a bit of river activity on Saturday, I also had some downtime.  I decided to use that to mess with my drone for a bit.

I was mostly interested in exploring its limits.  Namely how far up and away could  I get it.  I had to back it up quite a way to get a full picture of the Ambassador Bridge.
I gave the drone a little altitude so that I could get the Detroit skyline over the cables of the bridge.  One thing that always amazes me is the blueness of the Detroit River.  At any rate, this was about as far as I could move the drone.
So I went to Belle Isle for my next group of pictures.  This is from the end of the island.
And looking back at Belle Isle.
Looking back from a slightly different angle.
 And a picture of the Scott Fountain.

No comments: