Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Messing With the Drone in Durand

 So on Saturday I decided to head up to Shiawassee again but then I decided to make a stop in Durand first.  I wanted to give my drone a shot there.

It was a little tougher this time because there were some stuff that I needed to worry about.  Across the tracks from where I launched was some power lines.  I don't think I want to find out what happens if my drone runs into though.   Fortunately, the train was pretty close and I snapped this shot.  From this angle, the train station almost looks like it is laughing.
The train got a little closer.  I might end up cropping this picture as there is too much dead space.
And the train almost passes the depot.
 I wanted to catch the depot from a different angle and I kind of like it from here.  Next time, I'll have to try to get the engine in the picture.

No comments: