Monday, August 24, 2020

The Algonorth Passes By

 I decided to stick around for this ship because I thought I would be catching another one after this one.

The Algonorth was heading down from Sarnia.
She was carrying a load of something for Nanticoke.  I think it was some sort of chemicals.
I did want to get a picture of her because I heard that they were going to paint her blue like the other Algoma ships and I like this scheme.
But I can see where they need to paint her.  While the other folks at Algoma don't mind rust and scrapes, it seems like the tanker folks do a good job of keeping their ships looking nice.
Of course, there might be something unsettling with tankers looking like rust buckets.
She passes by.
Almost a beam shot.
And the beam shot.
She continues past.
Windsor in the background.
The almost stern shot.
 And the stern shot.

No comments: