Monday, August 24, 2020

Towboats US

 At one time, Michigan was known as the Water Wonderland.  At one time it said that on the license plates.  I think it is still a water wonderland.

I read that you are no further than 6 miles from a body of water in Michigan.  I also read that you are no more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.  Michigan has the longest freshwater coastline of any state.  It is in the top 10 of US coastlines.  As I said in another post, it wouldn't surprise me if Michiganders owned the most boats per capita in the United States.
 Anyway, I know there are a fair number of boats on the water at any given time.  I would imagine some of them might need a helping hand.   That's where towboats.us comes into play.  They will bring out gas or tow you out...for a fee.

No comments: