Monday, August 3, 2020

Catching Two Princesses

I'm still catching up with my pictures.  These are 7/23/2020.  I went to the airport.  I had a chance to catch one plane in Delta colors.
First up was an ERJ-175 operating for United Airlines coming in from Houston.
It was followed by a Delta 737 coming in from San Francisco.
One of the deciding factors was that I could catch a special livery.
In this case the Southwest Florida livery and it was coming in from Baltimore.
I think this is an A320 but I don't remember where it was coming in from.
This was my clue that I had to switch sides and go to the other side of the airport.  This was a Delta A321 heading for Tampa.
So I headed to the other side, this CRJ-200 was coming in from Escanaba.
Because I liked the clouds behind it.
the plane I was waiting for.
A 757 coming in from Los Angeles.
Apparently this 757 is a special one.
it has the tail number of N832DX.  Originally it was bought by a Chinese airline who later sold it and Delta picked it up.
But that isn't what made it special.  Apparently, it was the last 757 to roll of the line.
After dinner, I decided to head back to the airport.
I thought I had a chance to catch the Fed Ex 757 and either the DC-10 or MD-11.
As it turns out, the DC-10 was delayed.
So I only caught this 757.
But the clouds looked pretty cool behind it.
And I really like this shot.

No comments: