Monday, August 10, 2020

Hello Old Friend

 The next boat is the one that actually got me down to the river.

The John D. Leitch is certainly up there on my list of favorite ships.
Many people consider her as ugly but I don't.
I think she is actually a pretty nice looking ship.
She is definitely one of the more unique looking ships.
Her pilothouse is shaped that way because it maximizes the amount of cargo that she can carry.
It probably also helps with her sight lines.
I'm not sure where she was heading from but she was heading to Hamilton, Ontario.
I'm not sure if she was carrying cargo or not.
She passes Windsor.
Another shot with some of the buildings of Windsor.
She's about to pass under the Bridge.
And almost beam shot.
Framed by the Bridge.
Under the bridge at this point.
I kind of like this shot.
The bridge tower in the middle.
And she passes the bridge.
Continuing down river.
She passes the cement plant.

One more shot.

No comments: