Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Ambassador Bridge at Sunset

Like I said in my teaser post, I was down at Riverside Park tonight.  I got there a little earlier than last time, so I had a bit of light left.  I also had a little more activity this time which was pretty cool.  My only real complaint is that it was pretty cold.
One of these times when I go down there, I will have to make it a point to bring my tripod with me.  That might take care of the uneven seams I've been getting.  I think I would have liked this picture much more if the bridge were a little more even.  Also, I have to keep telling myself to use manual mode when doing this so the exposure is the same across the bridge.  At anyrate, there are some things I do like about this picture...namely the moon standing over it.

No comments: