Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Mississagi Again...

There was a little time between the Boland and the next ship, so I wandered around Detroit a bit.  Didn't take any pictures.  Came back to Belle Isle, to see the Missassagi start to make her way past.  It was starting to get a little colder and windier.  I almost thought I would be posting about the sinking of another M hat.
 This is another ship that has appeared on this blog before so again there isn't much need to go into detail about her.  Agian, I thought I would try a shot with my lens pulled back a little bit.
 As she got a little closer.  I think I kind of like this shot.  The lighting is amost perfect.
 I might have spoke too soon.
 A closeup of the pilot house.
 As she passes by.
 A little further downriver.
And as she passes our next guest on this blog.

No comments: