Sunday, December 25, 2011

And now...A Christmas Greeting

Then we decided to take a ride up to Tawas.  It was still not too bad at the time although the weather looked like it might not cooperate.  As we made it to Tawas, I saw this Christmas Tree standing out on a pier looking all alone with Lake Huron as a backdrop.
 It actually was a pretty nice looking tree.  It also had lights and I was thinking it would look nice all lit up but then you couldn't see its setting.
 I took it from a few different angles.
 I kind of like this shot.
 I saw this shot and thought it needed a freighter.
And so for a more unique Michigan Expostures Christmas Greeting, here's the picture.  I'm not entirely happy with the freighter photoshop, but I guess it will do.  I guess it's delivering coal for Santa at any rate.  So from us here at Michigan Exposures...Merry Christmas.

No comments: