Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Manitoba Again...

As we were about to leave the museum, I looked upriver and I saw the Manitoba coming downriver.  She has appeared on this blog before, so I'm not going to go into much detail about her.

The water was eerily calm, so I thought it made for some nice reflections.
The ship as she is coming closer.  I think this is the first time that I've taken a picture of ship during the snow.  And I'll have to admit that I like the effect.
Getting to the almost straight on shot.
The straight on shot, I kind like how the refections show up in the water.
I thought it made for a pretty cool bow wave.
As she heads downriver.
Passing by the Dossin's pilothouse.

The spot by the Dossin is pretty nice for shipwatching.  I'll have to remember that next time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work! does manitoba run all year round?