Friday, September 25, 2020

A Beautiful Friday Night with the Wolverine

 So I decided to head down to Depot Town after dinner tonight.  It was a pretty nice night except I thought I was losing my sun and I almost wasn't going to go.  Especially since it looked like the Wolverine was delayed.

While I was waiting for the Wolverine, I decided to get a picture of the freight house.
And then  I tried for a picture of the depot.
This time I tried the drone from a lower angle.  I was maybe 15 feet off the ground.
I'm finding that lower is better for trains and the drone.
I just wish I could get the timing down so the train is a little closer.
Another shot of Depot Town.
The restaurants and what not of Depot Town.
the Auto Museum.  I heard this may be opening again soon.
The Thompson Building.
A shot of the depot from even higher.  I'll have to admit that this is pretty cool.
 

No comments: