Friday, September 25, 2020

A Sunny Night at the Aluminum Aviary

 So  I headed over to the airport after dinner last night.  Like I've said before, I'm going to try to make this a tradition.  Well at least until it is too dark at 6:00 (or so).  I am hoping that I will see the Royal Jordanian 787 soon.  Anyway, until then, I'll have to be content with the Air France 787.

First up was a Spirit A320neo coming in on the other runway from Atlanta.
It was followed by an A319 (not neo) from John F. Kennedy Airport in New York.
A CRJ9 coming in from Burlington.

 
An American Airlines 737 coming in from Dallas Fort Worth.

One of the planes that I was waiting for.

A 757 coming in from Orlando.
A more or less straight shot.
And the other plane that I was waiting for.
This was the Air France 787 coming in from Paris.
A beacon shot.
One more for good measure.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Buffalo.
I kind of liked this angle on the CRJ.  It was coming in from Iron Mountain.
Another CRJ-900.  This one was arriving from Milwaukee.
And a plane that I decided to stick around for.
I love it when I catch this plane.  If people think modern planes are too loud, they should get a listen to this one.  And it isn't even particularly loud compared to older planes.
Anyway, Flight 505 from Memphis.  Last night it was a DC-10, some nights it is an MD-11.
 

No comments: