Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Blue Water Bridge

 I decided to stay after catching the Munson.  There were three other ships that would be passing.  Unfortunately there was some time between them which meant I had a bit of downtime.  During that downtime, I decided to play with my drone a bit.  I've shot several shots of the Blue Water Bridge but the drone gave me a chance to get some different angles.

Moving more over the water and trying to get a good centered shot.
Just messing with a different altitue.
I decided to take it up to get more of the lake in the picture.
And I got it up a little more but I started to get some wind warnings here.
And I used my regular camera for this one.  I liked the look of the clouds.  I'm not sure what they were called but they looked like waves.
Similar shot but a little tigher.
And back a little further.

I've been resisting getting a drone for so long but I am really liking it.  I am able to get some angles that I can't get from the shore.  The down time gave me a chance to see some of the limits of where I could go with the drone.  I think I could have gotten more over the river in this shot but maybe next time.
 

No comments: