Monday, September 21, 2020

The Wolverine Passing on a Nice Sunny Evening

 I just wanted to mess around with the drone tonight, so I headed down to Depot Town to get a picture of the train.

It was a nice sunny night tonight.  Apparently the smoke from the western forest fires is going to be returning tomorrow.  I hope it doesn't mess with my aluminum aviary on Thursday.
It wasn't too long before the train appeared.  I was going to try something different.  I had the drone lower than normal.  I also was taking more time between shots.
I kind of like it when the train comes around the bend.
And then it comes down a little further.
This was almost the timing I was looking for.  Next time, I'm gonna have to try to get it closer to the front.  anyway, I do like this picture though.
 

No comments: