Wednesday, September 16, 2020

And the Tim S. Dool

 The next ship is another one I haven't see in a while.

When I last saw the Tim S. Dool was last October.   I think she might have been laid up for part of the season.
I also think she has issues which might lead to her getting scrapped.
I hope not because she is a pretty nice looking ship, even though she's a stern decker.
I think she was heading down from Thunder Bay.
And she is heading to Baie Comeau.
Baie Comeau is in the mouth of the St. Lawrence River and up past Quebec City.
It is about as far as you can get up the St. Lawrence River and not be in the Atlantic Ocean.
I'm pretty sure she is delivering grain there and that grain will be picked up by another ship for overseas.
Anyways, that is quite a ways from Detroit.
And then I took to the air.
Again, I am liking this drone.  It is fun although I'm wondering if I should have picked up one of the bigger ones.
Although the camera on it is decent enough.
the beam shot.
She continues down the river.
You can see the Detroit skyline off in the distance.
And the part of Belle Isle that I was one.
 

No comments: