Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Algoma Equinox Passes By

 Next up was the Algoma Equinox.

I don't remember where she was heading from but she was heading up to Thunder Bay. 
I wasn't sure if I would catch her but she ended up stopping for fuel at the Imperial fuel dock in Sarnia.
The Algoma Equinox is the lead ship of the Equinox ships for Algoma.
They were all designed by Algoma with the lessons of years on the Great Lakes.  Most of them were built in China but I think a couple of the newer ones are built in Croatia.
So again, I switched to the drone.
As I said, I am really liking the drone but I really have to work on timing and angles.
I think I like the shots where the ships are closer.
Since I'm not supposed to right over a moving vehicle, I'll have to be content with these side shots.
I kind of like this shot.
The almost beam shot.  I could have pulled the drone back a little further to get a proper beam shot.
She makes the turn towards the Lake.
And I'll have to say she has a pretty unique wake.
She approaches the bridge.
She gets smaller.
And smaller.
And a shot as she leaves with my normal camera.
 

No comments: