Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The Algosea Passes By

 I stuck around at Del Ray Park because there was another ship coming up the River.  She was pretty close by and it wasn't a long wait.

The ship in question was the Algosea and she was coming up from Nanticoke.  I think there is a refinery there.
She was heading up to Sarnia and that is a fairly common run for her.
From this point is about five hours until she docks.
I will have to admit that she is a pretty neat looking ship.
One more shot from the ground.
And then I took my drone up.  You can see the Honorable James L. Oberstar behind her as she makes the turn into the Rouge River.
It's amazing how much different these ships look from the air. 
The almost beam shot.
And she continues on.  It is pretty cool to see all the piping and things that she has on her deck.
One more shot from the air.

 And one more shot from the ground.

No comments: