Monday, September 28, 2020

A Stop At the Airport

 So after catching the Algoma Sault, I decided to stop at the airport.  I saw that I would catch at least one 757.

The first 757 I caught was a flight from Orlando.
Or the World of the Mouse as I like to call it, because it is home to Disney World.
Disney World is in Orange County, Florida and Disney Land is in Orange County, California.   I wonder if that was by design?
Anyway, the sky looked pretty nice.
The clouds looked pretty cool.  But I've heard that these might still be smoke from the Western wild fires.
Next up was an A319 from Miami.
I went to the other side of the airport because I wanted to catch a different plane.
But it wasn't this A321 from Salt Lake City but I still had to get pictures of it.
This is the plane that I wanted to catch, it was a Sun Country 737 coming in from Bullhead City, Arizona.  The Bullhead City Airport was home to the helicopters from Airwolf.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Charlotte.
One the other runway was an ERJ-175 from O'Hare.
And then there was this 757-300 from Atlanta.
It was pretty cool to see this plane, especially since I haven't seen too many 300s in the past months.

This particular plane has the nickname of flying pencil because it is so long and thin.
As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that I had one more 757 coming in.
Since I love these planes, I had to catch it.
It was a 757-200.
And it was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
 

No comments: