Monday, August 13, 2012

A Stop in Mackinaw City

Next up was a stop in Mackinaw City at the park where I normally stop.  Had to get a couple pictures of the Mackinac Bridge even though I have a bunch of them already.
 The Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse.  This is definately up there as one of my favorite lighthouses.  As I've said many times before, it reminds me of a castle or something.
 This is probably a pretty typical picture of the Mackinac Bridge where you have a birch tree in the foreground.  Even though it's pretty common, I still like the pictures like this.
 A view of the lighthouse from the front.
 As you can see the waves were kicking up a bit.  Fortunately, Mackinaw City didn't have the rain that followed us all the way up north.
 Another angle of the lighthouse.
 Through a couple more trees.
 I think I am liking the pictures where I have some beach in the foreground more.
And one last picture of the light and bridge before moving on.

No comments: