Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And Now the Saginaw....

And next up is the Saginaw.  She is another ship that has appeared on this blog before but this is the first time I've seen her this season.
 I love the classic laker look and this is about as classic as you can get.
 I also like the Lower Lakes paint scheme.  To me it is what a ship should looke like.
 So a classic laker has the pilothouse in the front and a deckhouse in the back.
 A closeup of her pilothouse.  She reminds me of so many other ships that I see.
 The almost straight on shot.
 And the definately straight on shot.  Just love her lines.
 The logo on the stack can go though.  Reminds me too much of a certain team in Chicago.
 A shot of her deckhouse.
 As she heads further downbound.
 A shot of the Ambassador Bridge in the background.  Unfortunately, I was shooting into the sun.
And one last shot.  To the right of her you can see a Coast Guard vessel giving a talk to a boater.

No comments: