Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tawas Point Lighthouse

So next was the lighthouse itself.
 I will have to admit that this is another one of my favorite lighthouses in the state.  It is in a pretty nice setting.
When there aren't too many people around it is fairly peaceful.
 Unfortunately, I was shooting into the sun for the best pictures and for the shots where I'd be shooting with the sun, they were blocked off.
 So I had to make due, but I guess it wasn't too bad.
 Shooting through a hole in the trees in an attempt to block the sun.
 One of the better angles of the lighthouse.
 Shifted a little bit.
 I saw the light reflecting out of the window and I had to get this one.
 A slightly different angle.
 Looking up at the tower.
 A shot of just the tower.
Another shot that I really like.

No comments: