Sunday, August 5, 2012

And It Continues With the Westcott

As I said in the last post, I was catching the Gott at Riverside Park.  As a result I also got to see the Westcott in her normal role.  I still think it is a pretty neat thing to watch.
 Since I've posted about her several times in the past, I don't feel much of a need to go into her background.
 It looks like she was taking mail out to the Gott.
 And she heads out on her way to the Gott.  Again, I was still shooting into the sun.
 You can see the Gott looming in the background.
 And the Gott looms larger.
 Little did I realize the Westcott would be picking a person up.
 And the Westcott heads back to her dock.
 Looming a little larger.
 And larger yet....
And just a shot of her bow.  I hope that I get more chances to see her in action but it doesn't look like that is going to properly happen anytime soon.

No comments: