Saturday, August 25, 2012

More Randomness on the Detroit River

One of the things about boatwatching is that you have some time to see some of the other sights along the river.
 This plane was carrying a sign advertising for a car dealer.  I'm not sure what kind of plane it is.
 But it looks pretty cool.  I think it may be a Piper Super Cub.
 Next up is the Yorktown Cruise ship.  She was built in Florida in 1988 for coastal cruising and renovated in 2009.  Currently she is doing cruises on the Great Lakes.  I would actually be interested if it didn't cost so much.
 She's actually quite a bit smaller than I expected.
 A sailboat.
 For some reason, this looks like an older pleasure craft.
 And a not so pleasure craft.
But I guess even the waters need a law enforcement presence.

No comments: