Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random River Traffic

One of the nice things about Detroit River is that you never know what you are going to see.
 As I was taking pictures of the tug, an airplane decided to fly over.
 Since I don't follow General Aviation that much, I'm not sure what kind of plane it is.  I do know that it's American.
 And the plane flies away.
 This is a Canadian boat similiar to the Diamond Jack boats.
 Just a regular pleasure boat.
 And a Coast Guard Boat about to go through its paces.
 I think this is a 30 Foot Defender boat, but I'm not sure.
 She's pretty nimble though.
I guess she was just showing off because here she's slow again.

1 comment:

tugboathunter said...

I saw that CG boat go speeding into Lake St. Clair for no apparent reason... and the tour boat is the well-travelled Macassa Bay