Sunday, April 15, 2012

EMU Baseball Vs. CMU

After the spring game, I decided to head over to the baseball stadium to catch a couple innings.  When I got there, Central was ahead 4-3.
 The Central Pitcher during a pitch.
 EMU Pictcher Jordan Glover during the wind up.
 The pitch.
 And the release.
 One of the Central hitters out at first.
 I think this player got out too.
 EMU hitter John Rubino heading towards third.  It was pretty cool because during this inning, EMU could come back to take a 6-4 lead.  This was the start of that rally.
 The CMU pictcher after a pitch.
 Ben Maswig dropping a single to bring John Rubino home.
 I wish I could tell the number of this player, but he laid a perfect bunt.
 Another pitch.
 CMU had enough of number 13, so they brought in the relief.
 I think this was a foul tip.
This one connected for a hit.

I didn't stay much longer, but EMU managed to win it in the 9th.  Because of this, EMU has a 2 game lead in the MAC West.

No comments: