Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Rainy Day with the Presque Isle

So it was my weekend to go up to my mom's but before heading up there, I decided to see what was coming down the Detroit River.  There were a bunch of ships coming down but it seemed like many of them had passed by the time I checked.  I saw one sort of mulling in the middle of Lake St. Clair that caught my eye...the Presque Isle.  She's appeared on this blog before but the pictures but I would like to get some shots of her before she's passed by.
 Sadly, today would not be that day.  When I looked at her position on the map, I was pretty sure that I would catch her at Riverside Park but I had a nagging feeling that I would miss her.
 Well, I almost got a full on side shot.
 And she slips into the fog heading somewhere.
Here she is passing the Manitowoc.

No comments: