Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Pineglen Again

So the first ship I saw tonight was the Pineglen.  She was coming upbound and she's appeared on this blog before.  In fact, she's one of the ships in one of my favorite pictures from this blog.  At any rate, when I was taking this pictures, I wasn't sure if she had appeared on this blog or not, do I went for some of the more distant shots.
 Here she is heading upriver.  Unfortunately, I was shooting almost directly into the sun, so she's a little shaded.
 It looks like she is now sporting red paint instead of the black when I last saw her.
 A closeup of her superstructure.
 The almost straight on shot.
 A little more straight on.
 And then I decided to pull out the longer lens.  A shot of her bridge.
 Her smokestack.  If you are ever uncertain about a ship's company, just look at the smokestack.
 She operates out of Montreal.
And of course, a maple leaf on the fantail.

No comments: