Monday, December 29, 2014

The Edwin H. Gott at Dusk

I was able to catch one ship though.
 Well first I caught of a shot of the Gott as she was unloading at Zug Island.  If I had been paying attention a little more to the picture, I would have seen she was riding pretty high and it would be a matter of time before she left.
 After spending a little time at Greektown, I saw that she was moving, so I decided to head over to Belle Isle to catch her.  I wasn't sure if I would get that chance as it was getting dark.
 But I have pretty decent high ISO capability on my new camera, so I was able to bump that up a little bit.
 And I think it made for some pretty decent sunshot pictures.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And she quietly slips by.
One more shot of her.  I really like the look of her lights reflecting off the water.

No comments: