Sunday, May 21, 2017

Birdwatching at Magee Marsh

After catching the QLine, I decided to head down to Magee Marsh in order to catch some of the birds down there.
 I think this is a blue and white swallow.
 This of course is an eagle.
 The eagle in flight.
 Another shot of that eagle in flight.
 The eagle after landing on its branch.
 A red-winged blackbird.
 I think this is a woodcock.  I didn't get a great picture of it because it was in the branches.
 This is a black and white warbler.
 I think this is a yellow finch.
 This is a Baltimore oriole.
 I think this is a female red-winged blackbird.
 I'm not sure about this one.
 I'm not sure what this is.
 A shot of the eagle on her nest.
 A heron grabbing some lunch.
 I think he was looking for more lunch.
 I kind of liked this shot.

 I kind of wish I would have gotten this one in more in the center.
 A scarlet tanager.
 A turtle.
 An egret hiding in the reeds.
A goose family.

No comments: