Monday, April 18, 2011

Michigan Survival Flight...Again

If you've been following this blog for a while, you know that if it has wings and I hear it, I will take a picture of it. I'm not a huge fan of helicopters but they are pretty cool. Every so often when I am at the Arb, I will see the Survival Flight taking off or coming in. Since I generally have my camera, I try to get pictures. The Survival Flight is run by the University of Michigan hospital and has been around for quite a while. The helicopters have a radius of a little over 100 miles. Generally the people getting a ride in the helicopter are people that need attention now. Hopefully in tonight's case, the helicopter got there soon enough. I kind of wish I could have gotten a shot as it was coming in as you could see the lights pretty clear.

No comments: