Friday, April 1, 2011

Going to Gallup Park Again...

So I decided to stop at Gallup Park after work today. It was almost up into the 50's, so it was pretty nice. And it's about time too.

A shot of a robin. I'm pretty sure there is a song dealing with robins somewhere.

I think this is a blackbird, but I'm not sure. But I do like the colors of the picture. Blackbird singing in the dead of night.

A Mallard. I like how the duck is reflected in the almost calm of the water. Hey everybody, I'm a disco duck.

A closeup of the mallard's head.

Another mallard, this one looked like he had a problem with one of his feet.

This swan started to swim over in my general direction and then continued on.

A closeup of his head.

A squirrel.

Another bird that I'm not sure about.

Some type of duck.

Another type of duck, I love the variety of colors in him.

No comments: